With over fifteen (15) years experience in preparing, filing and resolving various tax issues at both the state and federal levels for both individuals and businesses in addition to obtaining the following designations: Advanced Tax Consultant conferred by the National Tax Training School: Tax Advisor, Small Business Taxation Expert, Retirement Expert, and Rental Income Expert conferred by H&R Block, Inc. , Jericho Tax Consultants is well equipped to serve you well in all of your tax preparation, tax planning, tax resolution, and bookkeeping needs.
We would love to discuss how we can help you resolve all of your tax, accounting, or business consulting opportunities. We believe in providing not only quality and timely solutions, but also charging a fair price for our services.
Thanks again for considering Jericho Tax Consultants.
***** All tax services include bookkeeping (review or compilation) to ensure accurate and complete returns are filed*****
- No Hassle and No Worries
- For individual taxpayers, we will prepare and file your personal tax return (both federal and state) so you can be sure you've filed an accurate return which means you can invest your time and mental energies on more fun and worthwhile activities.
- Sweet Spot
- For self employed and independent contractors that are required to file a Schedule C, we will prepare and file your personal and business tax returns so you can concentrate on serving your customers and growing your business which means no more worrying about wasting time buried in hard to understand tax code regulations.
- Main Street Special
- For partnerships and corporations, we will prepare and file your business tax returns and all required forms / schedules so you can have a peace of mind of having a knowledgeable and available tax consultant when needed which means you have someone watching your back that you can trust.
- Peace of Mind Tax Resolution Service
- We will provide tax resolution strategic planning services to both individuals and small businesses (less than $5MM in total annual sales) to resolve IRS related issues due to outstanding tax liability, audits, liens, and levys.